The aim of our Women’s Ministry at CBC is the spiritual growth and refinement of our women through fellowship, teaching, example and mentoring. We are continually reaching toward completeness in Christ.
Hebrews 10:24-25 “and let us consider how to stimulate one another to love and good deeds, not forsaking our own assembling together,… but encouraging one another…”
Titus 2: 3-5 “Older women likewise are to be reverent in their behavior … teaching what is good, that they may encourage the young women … that the word of God may not be dishonored.”
Our activities include the annual Fall Brunch, Christmas Party, the Women’s Half-Day of Prayer, Fall and Spring Retreats, Women’s Night Out events, and various Bible studies.
The Women’s Ministry is coordinated by Jan Nutter (email@example.com). Please contact Jan with any questions.
ACTIVITIES AND EVENTS:
Women’s Sunday School Class – Sunday Mornings at 9:30 a.m. – Led by Cindy LaTour
- January 12 – Book study begins- Gospel Fluency – 11:00 a.m.
- January 15 – Book study begins- Gospel Fluency – 7:00 p.m.
- Feb. 2 – Women’s half Day of Prayer
- February 8 and 9 – IF:local – live streaming of the IF:Gathering Women’s Conference
- April 5-7 – Women’s Retreat at Riverbend Retreat Center